Celebrity hair and makeup artists came together on September 24th for a charity event called Legacy of Style, held at the posh Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills, CA. The event was hosted by Beauty Changes Lives (BCL), an organization created by the American Association of Cosmetology Schools (AACS) to raise the image and awareness of careers [...]
John Paul Mitchell Systems (JPMS) welcomed over 3,500 hairstylists and salon owners to the ARIA Resort & Casino in Las Vegas for its annual Paul Mitchell The Gathering, held this past July. This year’s theme—I’MPOSSIBLE— inspired attendee
Millennium Software recently announced the winners of The Millennium Experience Contest, where the company picked 10 teams of cosmetology students in the Miami, Florida area to host a hair show at The Millennium Experience conference to be held June
Some of the world’s best hairdressers met in New York City on February 1, and on the 2nd in Atlantic City, NJ, to promote this spring’s The 4th Dimension: The Day of the Hair Dresser show, produced by Emiliani Enterprises to be held April 15–16
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...