The Spring 2014 Bridal Market week has filled Manhattan studios and showrooms with yards of carefully gathered tulle, intricate lace, sleek silk and every embellishment under the sun. Marchesa‘s bridal collection, decidedly more floating down the aisle than the usual red carpet glitz, included airy, romantic gowns with a fresh, young bride in mind and [...]
As the new senior editor here at American Salon, today I got the chance to attend my first ever fashion show and I was beyond excited! I went behind-the-scenes of Rag & Bone with hair done by Redken Creative Consultant Guido and makeup by Revlon
I made an early exit from the Kim Kardashian show in order to run over to see the backstage preparations for one of my favorite designers, Vera Wang. Jimmy Paul for Bumble and bumble gave the models a Brigitte Bardot-inspired, half-up hairstyle that
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...