The Beauty Changes Lives (BCL) Foundation is helping the Vidal Sassoon legacy live on by funding education for the next generation of hairdressers; also a perfect way to commemorate the beauty icon’s passing one year ago today. “Vidal was a visionary who made the art and craft of hair design integral to the beauty and [...]
Celebrity hair and makeup artists came together on September 24th for a charity event called Legacy of Style, held at the posh Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills, CA. The event was hosted by Beauty Changes Lives (BCL), an organization created by the Am
P&G Salon Professional’s Reuben Carranza Announced as New Member of Beauty Changes Lives Board of Directors
Beauty Changes Lives (BCL), a nonprofit organization, along with P&G Salon Professional, recently announced Reuben Carranza as one of seven new members elected to the BCL Board of Directors. Carranza, the North American CEO and mana
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...