Reem Acra‘s Fall 2013 collection of glam gowns and artfully tailored daywear inspired by the designer’s recent trip to Japan dazzled down the runway in Lincoln Center on Monday night. Didier Malige, lead stylist for René Furterer, created a slick chignon inspired by a picture of Helmut Newton from the ’80s with aggressive, shiny hair. [...]
The signature elegance of Reem Acra was preserved at its spring 2012 show at the brand’s 5th Avenue showroom, with rich, luxe fabrics, like skin-soft leather that bore bold colors and animal prints. Lead hairstylist Rutger for Cutler Salon/Redken
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...