At Reed Krakoff’s spring 2013 show, Redken Creative Consultant Guido created a wet-looking ponytail that perfectly fit his idea of who the Reed Krakoff woman is: a sophisticated city-dweller who is grounded in the present. To get the look, which he said had no point of reference to previous eras, Guido wet the hair and [...]
Designer Reed Krakoff always delivers that Americana sportswear look and Redken Creative Consultant Guido was sure to emulate the look of true beauty and expensive richness with his texturized, long and simple hair, perfect for Krakoff’s fall 2012
Guido, creative consultant for Redken, described the urban, punky updos he created for the Reed Krakoff show as a “pumped up version of what girls do to their hair.” To create the look, Guido prepped the hair with Redken Guts 10 to add texture, pulle
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...