American Salon/Redken Runway Reinvention contest-winner Liubov Rachmanina won a trip to New York City to have dinner with the American Salon editorial team, shop at Redken’s 5th Avenue store and meet Redken Creative Consultant Guido for breakfast. Here is a clip from her interview with the renowned editorial stylist.
Heather Washburn of Heather’s Hair Design in Spokane, WA, recently got the opportunity to work on an American Salon shoot for our April issue after winning Redken’s Runway Reinvention contest, for which she reinterpreted the hairstyle Redken Crea
Just a quick reminder that you only have until October 31 to send in your entries for the Redken Runway Reinvention contest. Reinterpret the look seen here and you could win a trip to NYC and the chance to style an American Salon photo shoot! For mor
Redken Creative Consultant Guido created the above look for the fall ’09 Prada show in Milanâ€”think you can reinvent it into something a little more wearable for your clients? If so, you’ll want to enter Redken’s Runway Reinvention Styling
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Franco Gobbi Knots Hair for Acne Studios Resort Presentation June 12, 2013
- Join Dermalogica’s Exclusive “Futurescape” Symposium in Los Angeles on September 9th and 10th June 11, 2013
- Iconic Colorist Kim Vo Becomes the Newest Millennium Software Client June 5, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...