Stylists can enter to win a spot with Sam Villa, stylist choice award winner and education artistic director for Redken, for “Cutting Over the Top” held at the Redken Exchange in New York City on August 20-22. Four winners will be selected and announced by Villa from his exhibit stage on the final day of [...]
In our March issue, we introduced you to the new Redken Gold Rush collection and gave you Tracey Cunningham’s tips on using the new shades to warm up brunettes for spring. Here, Cunningham shares what’s hot for redheads and blondes: Redheads: “T
Redken’s Golden Anniversary celebrations continue with a cut-a-thon to benefit City of Hope at The Redken Exchange in New York City. Redken stylists from across the country will travel to Manhattan for the event September 30 to give a hair pamperin
While working as an intern here at American Salon, I just had the opportunity to be a hair model for the Cut and Know Why class at the Redken Exchange in New York City. I put my hair in the experienced hands of Danny Felstead, facilitator, with one s
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...