As an editor in this industry, and based in New York City, I often get the wonderful opportunity of checking out all the hot salons of the city. A few weeks ago I got such a chance when I was invited to Rare, a cutting-edge salon in New York City’s Tribeca neighborhood. Formerly owned by [...]
When owning a color-focused salon, itâ€™s important to find a manufacturer that supports our color work and the clientâ€™s investment with color protecting products. At my New York City salon, Rare, we’ve partnered with Pureology, and
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...