The fall 2011 Tim Hamilton show, held at the trendy Standard Hotel, featured clothes that mixed materials like soft wool with shiny plastic. Lead hairstylist Ramona Eschbach for Oribe Hair Care recreated those contrasting textures in the hair look. The 35 models were divided into two groups: short hair and long hair. For the short-haired group, she waved the hair [...]
At the Tim Hamilton menswear presentation, the hair was more elegant and retro than rockstar cool, according to lead stylist Ramona Eschbach for Oribe. “The look was really tight sides and back, with some length on top,” she said. “For added interest
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...