Ten schools across the country were selected as finalists of the Global Green USA Green School Makeover Competition, presented by Pureology. A panel of judges will evaluate the schools and select one winner of a grand prize for energy efficiency and sustainability upgrades, valued at $130,000. “Pureology is proud to have supported Global Green’s extraordinary [...]
Product: Joico Beauty for a Cure Pink Tool Kit Website: joico.com/beauty-for-a-cure Joico’s BCA limited edition K-PAK Quadraion Pro-Dryer, JoiMist Firm/JoiWhip Duos and the first ever Joico/Shiseido Glimmer of Hope gift set support Beauty for a
The results of the 2011 American Salon Professional’s Choice Awards are in! You, the reader, have voted for your favorite products in the beauty industry including haircare, tools, makeup and skincare. Here is a close-up look at all of the well-deser
In “Through the Years,” (American Salon, April 2011), I chatted with experts about ways to help hair and skin defy the hands of time. Here is some additional information about the products featured on pages 84 and 85: FOR CLIENTS IN THEIR 20s:
It’s time to start gearing up for the holiday season! Adding gift sets and limited-edition holiday items to your retail selection can boost profits and help make last-minute gift-giving easy for your clients. Here are some of the items you can offer.
To make your salon more environmentally friendly, there are small steps that you and your salon staff can take to benefit our environment. For Earth Day, April 22nd, try one or all of these ways to help preserve our earth: When providing guests
The creative inspiration for this photo shoot for the February 2010 issue came from the idea of working with texture in the family of curls and waves. Influences came from different time periods and what fashion designers are showing on the runwa
In our January article on hair repair, we highlighted some of the main causes of damaged hair and suggested some products to help your clients maintain healthy hair at home. â€œFailure to use products designed to prevent or treat damage is a key
From now through January 31, readers can enter the Showcase Pureology in Your Salon II contest for a chance to win $80 worth of Pureology merchandise. Dress up your stylists and clients in exclusive Pureology aprons and capes, decorate your salon wit
PureologyÂ and its website, pureology.com, recently won Gold at the International Academy of Visual Artâ€™s (IAVA) annual W3 Awards in the beauty and cosmetics category. TheÂ W3 Awards honor websites, web video and online marketing program
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...