In response to the tragic tornadoes that flattened entire neighborhoods near Oklahoma City and surrounding Great Plains states yesterday afternoon, the Professional Beauty Association (PBA) is calling on beauty professionals and companies to donate to the PBA Disaster Relief Fund to help local residents rebuild. The Fund has assisted beauty businesses and professionals recover from [...]
In today’s competitive economy the use of social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter are vital to a company’s success. It is in the best interest of professional beauty brands to develop a social media marketing strategy when showcasing t
Actor, producer and entertainment journalist Mario Lopez will host the Professional Beauty Association’s (PBA) 2013 North American Hairstyling Awards (NAHA) Ceremony. Additionally, Lopez will receive the 2013 PBA Beautiful Humanitarian Award for his
The Professional Beauty Association is pleased to offer a FREE web series to help salons and professionals conquer their social media presence. Don’t miss the next session in our “Serious Social Networking” web series! Facebook for Business | Is I
To provide business tips and practical information for salon owners and beauty professionals, the Professional Beauty Association (PBA) will hold three Regional Salon Summits in three different U.S. cities (April 7 in Minneapolis, MN; July 14 in Las
Following the tragic Azana Salon & Spa shooting in Wisconsin this October, more than 80 Milwaukee area salons and spas will participate in a fundraising effort on November 13 to support victims and raise awareness of domestic violence.
In the wake of hurricane Sandy, the Professional Beauty Association PBA Disaster Relief Fund is seeking donations to relieve beauty professionals whose careers, businesses and lives have been affected by the storm. All donations will go directly
Yesterday brought sad news of another case of domestic violence and one that hits yet again into the salon/spa community. Our hearts go out to the families and friends of the victims of the shooting at Azana Day Spa in Brookfield, Wisconsin. Hav
The International Salon & Spa Expo (ISSE) Midwest show for licensed beauty professionals will return to the Chicago area at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL, November 4-5 Produced by the Professional Beauty Association
The Professional Beauty Association (PBA) is set to launch its new one-day Regional Salon Summits across the United States starting this fall. Created to help salon owners and beauty professionals elevate their business, careers and the beauty indust
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...