Designers Justin Thornton and Thea Bregazzi created a vintage revival of sorts with the Preen fall 2012 collection, which they said, “harkens back to the 60’s couture silhouette and color blocking.” Inspired to create a carefree woman who captures the essence of sporty spunk, Lead Stylist Paul Hanlon for Aveda, created a windblown shape that [...]
This year’s Preen spring show at the IAC building was all about Victorian-era inspiration combined with a modern edge, from ruffled collars on patchwork patterned clothing to precise and elegant hair. Soft pastels and Japanese floral prints swept
Sixties-inspired fringe bangs with rounded edges played a big part in the hair look—created by Luke Hersheson for Redken—at Preen’s Milk Studios show. To get the look, Hersheson parted the hair in the center, curled it with a curling iron holding
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...