Inspired by the spirituality that practicing yoga has brought to her own life, designer Vivienne Tam unveiled her dream yoga collection at spring fashion week. Expert yoginis sported the collection while demonstrating a series of movements. Stylist and creator of the Tela Beauty Organics line, Philip Pelusi, kept the hairstyles serene and natural with his [...]
For Venexiana’s fall/winter 2011 collection, Philip Pelusi, founder of Tela Beauty Organics, created a stunning Venetian topknot. “It’s like a French twist but with a difference,” explained Pelusi. “So many of the clothes in this collection
Philip Pelusi held a West Coast launch event for his USDA certified organic hair product line, Tela Beauty Organics, last week at Detox Market in Venice, CA. Guests enjoyed a wine and cheese reception along with a hair demonstration of age-appropriat
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...