It’s Tuesday again, which means class is in session for part three of our summer haircare series. On the agenda: deep conditioning options for severe “vacation hair” victims. For seriously stressed manes, offer these restorative treatments to help nurse clients back to hair health. —Megan Rupp
Now that you’re clients’ tresses are sufficiently conditioned and sun protected (or at least they should be), it’s time to equip them with the proper products to ensure they’re not only safe, but also sleek this summer. This week, we have solutions t
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...