At this past ISSE, P&G Salon Professionals debuted a new exhibition format designed as a ‘masterclass’ set-up in which salon professionals could roam freely from platform to platform, experiencing education from each one of the company’s four brands: Wella, Nioxin, Sebastian and Clairol. The Wella Professionals’ stage featured colors performed with the brand’s Koleston Perfect [...]
The inaugural P&G Salon Professional Student Stylist Competition now has its finalists, and the lucky students from nine cosmetology schools across the country will compete at America’s Beauty Show in Chicago on Monday, March 14 at 1pm in booth 2
The Business Forum for Salon Owners, which is being staged during America’s Beauty Show (ABS) at Chicago’s McCormick Place on March 13th promises to provide salon owners with a different take on business education. An all-star lineup of busin
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...