It was all about muted pastels for the Spring 2013 Peter Som look this morning at Milk Studios for New York Fashion Week. Global Creative director for Wella Professionals Eugene Souleiman kept things funky, messy and flowing with long disheveled locks, while Wella Professionals Color Ambassador Aura Friedman added the patchy streaks of muted pastels [...]
The Wella-UNICEF Making Waves auction kicked off on May 15 via the International Wella Professionals Facebook page. The charity auction features goods donated from renowned fashion designers such as Peter Som and Missoni as well as items donated
At Peter Som’s spring 2012 show at Milk Studios, haircolor played a starring role in the hairstyles created by Eugene Souleiman, Wella Professionals Global Creative Director of Care & Styling, and Aura Friedman, Wella Professionals Color Ambassa
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...