When coming up with the hair design for the Badgley Mischka show, lead stylist for Moroccanoil Peter Gray took inspiration from the movie White Mischief, which chronicles the sex- and drug-filled lifestyles of wealthy, self-righteous Brits living large in Kenya in the 1940s. “It’s all about posh women with a devious side,” he said. He [...]
It’s hard not to have fun at the Betsey Johnson show. Between the colorful balloons, inspirational posters and artwork and bowls of candy, everyone backstage joins in on Betsey’s party (and if they don’t, they will once she tosses a handful of ro
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...