Renowned entertainment journalist, Giuliana Rancic, will host the North American Hairstyling Awards (NAHA) on Sunday, July 22 at the Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas, NV. The television personality is most known for co-anchoring the E! Networks number one show E! News and acting as a beauty and fashion expert on the network’s widely popular [...]
Ken Kassidy, advocate and spokesperson for the salon and spa industry, passed away on October 11. His 40-year career included roles such as licensed hair designer, salon owner, educator, consultant and owner of Kassidy’s Salon Management Consultants.
The Professional Beauty Association/National Cosmetology Association invite stylists and salons to participate in their annual ‘Dining for Change’ fundraiser in October. The event encourages salon and spa professionals to unite throughout the month o
The Professional Beauty Association (PBA) announced its newly elected Board of Directors and Leadership Council members for the 2011 to 2013 term. The new officers include Max Wexler of Beauty and Craft Supply & Equipment Co. as Chair; Scott Buch
The Professional Beauty Association (PBA), which expanded its International Salon and Spa Expo (ISSE) brand to the Midwest in 2011, announced that the ISSE Midwest event is moving from the spring to fall season starting in 2012. The ISSE Midwest show
Can’t make it to Vegas this weekend for the North American Hairstyling Awards (NAHA)? You can watch it LIVE online, thanks to a partnership between the Professional Beauty Association (PBA) and HairDesignerTV.com. The free online web broadcast wil
Attention stylists and students: hurry up and register for the North American Hairstyling Awards (NAHA) and Beacon 2010â€” the deadlines are approaching fast. The NAHA deadline is February 8, 2010 and the event will be held on July 18 dur
The Professional Beauty Association (PBA) has a mentor program for salons and spas to give struggling establishments the opportunity to work with a seasoned professional within the industry, for little or no cost. PBA volunteer mentors are availab
If you are a past North American Hairstyling Awards (NAHA) winner, the Professional Beauty Association (PBA) would like to honor you at this year’s NAHA celebration, NAHA 20, themed “Honoring the Work. Stories. Style!” and commemarating 20 succes
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...