Gorgeous bright orange tangerine lids and a super chic little sloppy bun all created by Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist Brian C. Hawkins were the absolute best way to celebrate the beautiful fall 2012 collection from Ivana Helsinki. To create the sleek adorable do, Brian used products from the Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger line [...]
The Premiere Beauty Classic show hosted 2,625 attendees at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, Ohio last October. Focusing on education, the show allowed stylists to earn up to eight hours of Continuing Education (CEUs). The Center St
Product: Joico Beauty for a Cure Pink Tool Kit Website: joico.com/beauty-for-a-cure Joico’s BCA limited edition K-PAK Quadraion Pro-Dryer, JoiMist Firm/JoiWhip Duos and the first ever Joico/Shiseido Glimmer of Hope gift set support Beauty for a
A nationwide network of 16,500 Paul Mitchell School Future Professionals will participate in the company’s third annual Free Hugs Day in September. Inspired by the Sick Puppies YouTube music video about Juan Mann’s Free Hugs campaign, Paul Mitche
In “Through the Years,” (American Salon, April 2011), I chatted with experts about ways to help hair and skin defy the hands of time. Here is some additional information about the products featured on pages 84 and 85: FOR CLIENTS IN THEIR 20s:
It’s time to start gearing up for the holiday season! Adding gift sets and limited-edition holiday items to your retail selection can boost profits and help make last-minute gift-giving easy for your clients. Here are some of the items you can offer.
Michella Lane of Riverside, CA, was selected as the winner of this year’s Sport Clips’ The Look national live competition in Las Vegas. She was among five finalists who competed at the company’s national conference, The Huddle, before an audien
In our January article on hair repair, we highlighted some of the main causes of damaged hair and suggested some products to help your clients maintain healthy hair at home. â€œFailure to use products designed to prevent or treat damage is a key
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...