This holiday season, hair care companies have so many great products and tools that we couldn’t fit them all in the October issue of American Salon (Page 72 and 73) so we present more great options for your salon here on the blog, just for you! —Aja Edwards Aveda Aveda‘s Shimmer gift set features two [...]
American Salon readers have weighed in on their favorite and most trusted products, giving us this year’s Professional’s Choice Awards winners.
Finnish designer Paola Suhonen for her brand Ivana Helsinki called on exaggerated silhouettes and eye-catching prints for her Spring 2013 collection last night at Pier 57 for New York Fashion Week. Hair and makeup was created by Brian C. Hawkins f
John Paul Mitchell Systems (JPMS) welcomed over 3,500 hairstylists and salon owners to the ARIA Resort & Casino in Las Vegas for its annual Paul Mitchell The Gathering, held this past July. This year’s theme—I’MPOSSIBLE— inspired attendee
Come October, salons are getting on board to help spread awareness and raise money for breast cancer, which is the leading cancer among women in the United States. Get ready to show your support by stocking your retail area and equipping your salon w
John Paul Mitchell Systems (JPMS) named Jason Yates as the new vice president of marketing, taking over from Robert Yates (no relation) who’s retiring as the senior vice president of marketing. In his new position, Yates will oversee the mar
Paul Mitchell recently joined Pinterest, a social media site for sharing favorite images, and to kick-off the new page the company has initiated a contest promotion for the chance to win daily prizes and a prom package worth over $900, including priz
Major beauty industry players Malibu C, KMS California, Goldwell, Paul Mitchell and Phyto joined award-winning actress and philanthropist Jane Seymour and her husband, director, producer and writer, James Keachon, at their private residence in Malibu
Paul Mitchell teamed up with women’s fashion brand GUESS by Marciano for its Spring Collection preview events, which were hosted in select cities across the U.S. for members of its M Loyalty program. The events offered a shopping experience
As the annual FUNraising campaign comes to a close, Paul Mitchell Schools are planning a celebration that will feature Grammy Award nominee Natasha Bedingfield, Happily Divorced co-star Tichina Arnold, as well as other celebrities including Betty
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...