The Paul Mitchell Schools’ 9th annual FUNraising charity raised $2.5 million this year, bringing their nine-year total to more than $8.5 million. Each year, students and staff from the nationwide network’s 100 cosmetology schools spend three months fundraising for selected charities by raising $5–10 at a time with grassroots activities like cut-a-thons, hair shows and [...]
As the annual FUNraising campaign comes to a close, Paul Mitchell Schools are planning a celebration that will feature Grammy Award nominee Natasha Bedingfield, Happily Divorced co-star Tichina Arnold, as well as other celebrities including Betty
The 27th annual Caper Event for Paul Mitchell Schools was held at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas February 20–22, with more than 2,500 motivated future professionals in attendance. Each of the students who joined the 200 hundred staff members, eac
In my Viewpoint column in the March issue, I highlighted just a small portion of the many salons or companies who were raising money to help Haiti. Since that was written almost a month ago, I wanted to give a quick update and mention another salon’s
In response to the earthquake that has devastated Haiti, Paul Mitchell Schools Dean and Cofounder Winn Claybaugh has called on every school in the network to join together in a fundraising initiative with a goal of $1,000 per school — with 100 parti
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...