On Sunday, June 3, Paul Mitchell Schools across America will participate in Cancer Survivor Beauty and Support Day, a nationwide event open to all cancer patients and survivors —regardless of their type of cancer or when they were diagnosed— to receive special beauty and spa services free of charge. Students and staff from the nationwide [...]
As you’ll read about in our October issue, we have a new addition to our blogging team: Hanna Compton, a new Future Professional (that’s Paul Mitchell speak for “student”) at The Cao Institute of Aesthetics, A Paul Mitchell Partner School. Starting t
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...