Finnish designer Paola Suhonen for her brand Ivana Helsinki called on exaggerated silhouettes and eye-catching prints for her Spring 2013 collection last night at Pier 57 for New York Fashion Week. Hair and makeup was created by Brian C. Hawkins for Paul Mitchell and Mirabella and featured Suhonen’s traditional request, to have one part of [...]
Gorgeous bright orange tangerine lids and a super chic little sloppy bun all created by Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist Brian C. Hawkins were the absolute best way to celebrate the beautiful fall 2012 collection from Ivana Helsinki. To create the s
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...