Carly Cushnie and Michelle Ochs’ designs for their Cushnie et Ochs Fall 2013 collection of dark, flowing dresses and separates with geometric cutouts drew inspiration from the Salem Witch Trials and radical colonial women. Moroccanoil Artistic Director Antonio Corral Calero interpreted this woman with a vampire feel that translated into a sexy, luxurious hair style [...]
Excitement was definitely in the air last night as the backstage team prepared for the final show of Fashion Week: L.A.M.B. by Gwen Stefani. The collection revolved around six “Gangs of Gwen,” and Danilo, lead stylist for L’Oreal Professionnel, creat
Erin Fetherston’s signature style came through backstage at Milk Studios where Odile for TIGI invented a romantic chignon to go with the clothing line. “A very girly look is what Erin wanted, so we’re working with a lot of braids and baby hair,
For my final fashion show of the fall/winter 2010 season, I headed over to Bryant Park to see the stunning J. Mendel presentation. For the hair, Ted Gibson for L’Oreal Professionnel wanted to echo the designer’s clean lines and effortless sexiness.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...