Dare we say it, but it feels like spring in New York today! With the change in the weather, hair too deserves a brighter hue to match. Patrick McIvor, Goldwell and KMS California artistic and techniculture director, recommends spending extra consultation time with clients to create an updated spring color. Two salon owners shared their [...]
Matrix Artistic Director Patrick McIvor, one of the industry’s most respected colorists, shares (and demonstrates) his secrets for perfecting the ombré hair trend.
Some of the world’s best hairdressers met in New York City on February 1, and on the 2nd in Atlantic City, NJ, to promote this spring’s The 4th Dimension: The Day of the Hair Dresser show, produced by Emiliani Enterprises to be held April 15–16
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...