Diesel Black Gold filled the runway on Pier 57 on Tuesday with hardware-laden leather, treated wool curve-skimming separates and embellishments that oozed cool. Designer Andreas Melbostad, known for his black body-con pieces, put his talents to good use on the Fall 2013 collection, his debut for the chic, street-style line. Styling for hair and beauty [...]
The theme behind the Ports 1961 show held in the New York Public Library this morning was modern sensuality. The clothes matched the understated elegance of the venue, playing on interesting textures and color blocking. Hair, makeup and nails were ea
The simple, modern ponytails fastened with barrettes seen at Ports 1961 were the work of Guido, creative consultant at Redken. I caught up with him backstage at the NY Public Library, an aptly elegant setting for the show. “Ports has become very cl
The Diesel Black Gold fall 2011 collection mixed a military vibe with a certain softness. To complement the clothing, Creative Consultant for Redken Guido and makeup artist Pat McGrath for Cover Girl designed beauty looks that were cool and sexy and
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...