What do you imagine the world might be like if we always lived aligned with our passions? People would be happier because they could make all their decisions based on what is right for them; attracting more of what they want in life. They could move into action toward their goals with ease and clarity [...]
I am sitting here in my favorite coffee shop enjoying another rainy day here in Atlanta. We have had a lot of rain; good-bye pollen, hello tulips! What are you watering your garden of success with? You have planted seeds that include hiring great peo
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...