Pamela Love’s spring 2012 jewelry collection, which featured Moroccan-inspired pieces with graphic shapes and patterns, was shown at Milk Studios. Each model wore a headscarf and hat, so lead stylist for Sebastian Professional Anthony Cole created a fishtail braid wrapped in leather at the bottom that would keep the hair close to the head. To [...]
Jewelry designer Pamela Love showed her spring collection—which referenced traditional African and Indian jewelry—at Milk Studios, where I caught up with Thomas Dunkin, lead hairstylist for Sebastian Professional, to check out thet “dreadlocks” h
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...