Join American Salon, celebrity stylists Jennifer MacDougall and Jason Backe and makeup artist Liz Olivier as we live tweet the 85th Annual Academy Awards and recreate the looks of the Oscars during the broadcast! The action begins February 24, 6pm eastern time as stars begin to fill the red carpet! American Salon‘s Senior Editor Jolene [...]
Last night The Hollywood Reporter announced that the The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences makeup category has officially been changed to include hairstyling. American Salon happened to be with Ted Gibson—the voice and proponent fo
Oscar co-host Anne Hathaway went through various hairstyles throughout the night. Here’s how celebrity stylist Adir Abergel created some of the most memorable looks. On the red carpet, Abergel created an Edwardian influenced style with a bohem
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...