T3 and Orlando Pita just released a video with a step-by-step guide to recreating the look from Derek Lam’s spring/summer 2011 fashion show in New York City. Check it out:
At Carolina Herrera’s Lincoln Center show, which featured a Korean-inspired collection, Orlando Pita for Moroccanoil created two different looks that incorporated handmade barrettes covered with hair that coordinated with the models’ own hair color.
Backstage at Derek Lam at the tents at Lincoln Center, Orlando Pita for T3 was doing blow-outs that featured a “bump” of volume at the back. “It’s very ’60s inspired but in a more casual, effortless way,” he told me. Pita was using T3′s new Evolution
Derek Lam’s rugged fall ’10 collection was a modern take on the wild West, with an earthy color palette and lot’s of leather, boots and fur seen in the looks. To balance out the menswear-influenced clothing, lead stylist for Moroccanoil Orlando Pita
At this morning’s Carolina Herrera show, Orlando Pita abandoned his usual updos and opted for simple, straight hair with a side part and a little lift. Pita prepped the hair with Moroccanoil Styling Cream throughout the entire head and Oil Treatmen
The doo.Ri spring ’10 collection, shown at Bryant Park, featured a color palette in shades of gray with pops of blue and pinks and fabrics ranging from silk to jersey to tulle. To complement the collection, lead stylist for Moroccanoil Orlando Pita c
International Beauty Show (IBS) New York, presented by American Salon, starts THIS Sunday, April 26! Register now for access to amazing artists and educatorsâ€”including Kim Vo, Christo, Orlando Pita, Nick Arrojo, Sh
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...