Year after year, the Costume Institute Benefit Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City brings together fashion’s elite to celebrate the museum’s latest exhibition in high style. This season highlighted PUNK: Chaos to Couture and stars brought out their best interpretation; some playing it safe with a quiet nod to the [...]
From the hair to the clothes, it was all about the independent, strong woman at the Joie Fall/Winter 2013 presentation. Lead stylist for Joie was Duffy for Oribe Hair Care who really took on the inspiration of the independent woman in combination wi
Fifty-five stylists, salon owners and editors gathered at the Oribe Hair Care and The Doves educational event on October 29 at The Doves Studio in Santa Monica, CA. Chris and Sonya Dove joined Oribe’s Ronnie Stam and Louis Orozco as featured educat
To launch their Shine Light Reflecting Spray, Oribe called in celebrity and editorial nail artist Jin Soon to design a trendy manicure inspired by the product.
Oribe shares his secrets to getting model Carolyn Murphy’s look for the cover of WSJ. Magazine.
On Sunday, December 9, in New York City, the salon industry is coming together for “Hairdressers Helping Hairdressers,” an industry event featuring a hair show and silent auction to raise awareness and money for hairdressers impacted by Hurricane San
Old Hollywood meets modern glam in this month’s Vogue Italia. Celebrity Stylist Oribe shares how he fashioned the bombshell’s platinum hair in soft, voluminous waves reminiscent of Marilyn Monroe.
This holiday season, hair care companies have so many great products and tools that we couldn’t fit them all in the October issue of American Salon (Page 72 and 73) so we present more great options for your salon here on the blog, just for you! —
After leaving J.Crew as head of womenswear and accessories design after over a decade of working for the popular brand, spring 2013 marks the official launch of the Marissa Webb label. The hairstyle at the brand’s first presentation at The Box at Lin
In order to maintain the minimalistic style of the spring 2013 collection from Perry Ellis by Duckie Brown’s, Lead Hairstylist Ramona Eschbach for Oribe Hair Care opted for clean hair lines and a slicked back style to ensure the overall look was cl
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...