This June 9–10, Oribe Hair Care will hold Backstage Miami, an educational event of hairstyling, makeup artistry and entertainment with the theme La Fama that pays tribute to the Latin roots of the brand’s founder, celebrity stylist Oribe. The event will include The Show and Hands-on Workshop. The Show will be a cross between a [...]
It was a lot a bit rock ‘n’ roll at Diego Binetti’s fall 2013 presentation at the Westbeth Gallery today, with a collection of clothes tailored to a young, cool girl that featured sequins, mixed patterns and gloves of all lengths. Oribe Hair Care h
Camo, tweed, paisley, wool and an overall outdoors-woodsy vibe dominated the Perry Ellis by Duckie Brown Fall/Winter 2013 collection, showcased at the Highline Stages Tuesday. To tastefully contrast with the clothes, Holli Smith for Oribe Hair Care s
At Custo Barcelona’s Fall/Winter 2013 show, beauty and the beast was the theme, presented in a mix of tribal and ornamental pieces, including men in patchwork and printed high-necked tunics and women in fitted clothing with pronounced shoulders and a
The oversized knitted hats designed by Scott Sternberg provided a cohesive element in his Band of Outsiders womenswear Fall 2013 collection, bringing together a mix of polka dot and plaid prints, knitted sweaters and ankle-skimming dresses. These nav
For Glamour magazine’s February 2013 cover, hairstylist Roque relied on Oribe Hair Care to create Zooey Deschanel’s updated 1950s rodeo girl look. “It’s great to take retro inspiration and modernize it through the use of individualized textur
In order to maintain the minimalistic style of the spring 2013 collection from Perry Ellis by Duckie Brown’s, Lead Hairstylist Ramona Eschbach for Oribe Hair Care opted for clean hair lines and a slicked back style to ensure the overall look was cl
Playing on Skaist Taylor’s collection inspired by the Troubadour club in Los Angeles in the 1970s, lead hairstylist for Oribe Hair Care Kien Hoang created voluminous Afro-textured curls for the models in the show. To achieve the look, he sprayed Orib
In our May issue, we showcase two glamorous looks from a recent Oribe Hair Care Artist Atelier event in New York City. At the two-day educational session, Oribe Hair Care Creative Directors Ronnie Stam and Tom Gallagher taught attendees how to achiev
Salon Week, debuting on April 1 in participating Boston and New York City salons, gives business owners the perfect chance to show appreciation for loyal clients, retain former visitors and welcome new ones. From April 1 – 7 the first-ever salon ev
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...