Becoming an eco-friendly salon can seem like a daunting task, but these salons—seen in “It’s Easy Being Green” in our April issue—have more to share about how they took the plunge. Stephanie Schmidt, Verde Salon, Chandler, AZ: Stephanie Schmidt, an Organic Salon Systems Certified Colorist and Trainer, has also certified each of her stylists; they’re [...]
American Salon readers have weighed in on their favorite and most trusted products, giving us this year’s Professional’s Choice Awards winners.
Technical Director Rebecca Gregory and Creative Consultant Jennifer Andrews of Organic Salon Systems spilled their green tips to American Salon for our Eco-Brief series—tips you can use all year long to save money, save salon resources and
In continuation with our Eco Briefs series honoring April as Earth Month, American Salon complied a list of eco-friendly products that are great for the environment and for clients. Take notes and then stock up to save your clients from harsh chemica
For the brand’s most recent professional development event, Organic Salon Systems had 23 stylists from across the country practice their skills on new mothers who had once resided at Alpha House, a non-profit shelter and counseling for at-risk
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...