At the Organic by John Patrick presentation this morning, lead stylist for Aveda Antoinette Beenders was creating a textured, natural look to complement the organic clothing line. “The clothes reminded me of Glastonbury in England—an effortless festival look,” Beenders said. To achieve the look, she prepped the hair with pumps of Aveda’s Pure Abundance Hair [...]
Spring 2011 fashion week is off and running here in New York City! First stop: the Organic by John Patrick presentation, shown at the fashionable Ace Hotel. Designer John Patrick was inspired by the fluidity and texture of water, and the beach-wavy h
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...