Happy Friday! This past week Charlize Theron shaved her head for a movie role and the Examiner remembered her beautiful locks. Also going super short, Glee’s resident hottie with curls Matthew Morrison has taken on the buzz cut himself for the summer season. ABC affiliate in Arizona calls out summer haircare favs, including Aveda and [...]
At this year’s Beauty Biz Roundtable (BBR) series, hosted by Mazur Group and Beauty Industry West, more than 100 beauty level executives gathered in an open forum setting to connect and share business ideas with each other. “We created the BB
When it comes to walking the red carpet at a star-studded event like the 84th Annual Academy Awards, even a clashing nail color can make or break a final look. Starlets Stacy Keibler and Amy Adams are well aware that it’s all in the details. Unwill
Harris Shepard Public Relations, Inc. (HSPR), a Los Angeles-based public relations agency that specializes in working with beauty clients, celebrates its 25th anniversary this month. HSPR’s longest-standing client is OPI Products Inc., which it
The color pink should simply be renamed Betsey Johnson. A total fashion icon and tiny ball of exuberant energy Betsey Johnson showed her Fall 2012 Collection—with plenty of pink—this week to a packed theater at Lincoln Center. The theme of
The Big Bang Theory’s Kaley Cuoco hosted the 2012 People’s Choice Awards at Los Angeles’ Nokia Theatre wearing her trademark “lucky” manicure with two-toned nails by OPI celebrity manicurist Beth Fricke. Cuoco sported Bastille My Heart on all of her
This past December designer Jason Wu showcased his pre-fall 2012 collection, and as an appropriate accent, the models showing off the designer’s cool new duds all had fingertips glazed in OPI Nail Lacquer’s Got the Blues for Red. The rich
OPI’s Suzi Weiss-Fischmann joined the Kardashian/Jenner family to celebrate the opening of the family’s new lifestyle boutique, Kardashian Khaos. The store, located inside the Mirage Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, will
Product: Joico Beauty for a Cure Pink Tool Kit Website: joico.com/beauty-for-a-cure Joico’s BCA limited edition K-PAK Quadraion Pro-Dryer, JoiMist Firm/JoiWhip Duos and the first ever Joico/Shiseido Glimmer of Hope gift set support Beauty for a
The results of the 2011 American Salon Professional’s Choice Awards are in! You, the reader, have voted for your favorite products in the beauty industry including haircare, tools, makeup and skincare. Here is a close-up look at all of the well-deser
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...