Onesta Hair Care is proud to announce that Mike Cevetillo has been named the Sales Executive of the Year for 2011. Mike is a member of the northeast sales team for The Kirschner Group. This month his hard work and dedication was recognized at the Western Buying Conference in Las Vegas. In 2010 he was [...]
In honor of the 40th anniversary of Earth Day, natural haircare company Onesta is planting 5,119 Norway Pines (the number of shampoo bottles sold during a promotion in March). Here’s some information about the impact of trees on our lives and our
Earth Day is April 22, but many people use this entire week to raise awareness about environmental issues. As salon owners, you have the power to make a difference, whether it’s by installing energy-efficient lighting and appliances, starting a recyc
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...