One of the winners of Redken’s Road to NAHA (North American Hairstyling Awards) contest, Jasmine Gibbs of Jazz It Up NYC salon in Brooklyn, NY, has been selected as a NAHA 2012 finalist. To enter the Road to NAHA contest, Gibbs had to create a signature look using Redken products. As a winner of that [...]
The North American Hairstyling Awards (NAHA) is nearing and will be hosted by famed hairstylist and star of Bravo’s Tabatha’s Salon Takeover, Tabatha Coffey. The awards ceremony will take place on Sunday, July 31 at the Mandalay Bay Resort in
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...