Matrix Artistic Director Nick Stenson has recently been announced as JCPenney Salon’s new artistic director, a position he will hold simultaneously along with his Matrix duties. In his newer position, he will be responsible for creating signature JCPenney styles and trends, developing training sessions and pursuing JCPenney’s salon vision. For the past eight years, as [...]
In the midst of the chaos of fashion week I was lucky enough to attend a very fun event at the City Winery in Tribeca, NY. The event, aptly named Texture on the Runway was a celebration of curly and wavy hair. Matrix served as one of the sponsors w
This past weekend, Matrix co-sponsored the Give Back Hollywood “Night of Miracles” pre-American Music Awards (AMA) benefit at Siren Studios in Hollywood, CA. Matrix invited fans to follow the event on Twitter and donated $250 to the Children’s Mi
Matrix and American Salon show just how sexy brunettes can be our exclusive photo shoot appearing in the November issue (page 74). Called “Foxy Browns,” the feature showcases Matrix’s full range of brown haircolor lines designed to meet the needs of
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...