This past May, Empire Education Group held its 8th Annual Future Professionals Expo in Hershey, Pennsylvania for its students across the country. Designed to jump start young professionals’ careers, this year 2,000 students attended advanced education classes, networked with fellow students, educators and industry leaders, and tested the newest in-salon products and tools. Highlights of [...]
This week I had the pleasure of attending a luncheon at Manhattan’s Chelsea Piers to meet the Empire Style Council, a new initiative from the Empire Education Group, provider of 107 Empire cosmetologist schools nationwide. The Empire Style Cou
Premiere Birmingham welcomed beauty aficionados this September to check out tools and products and experience quality education at the 465 booths on the exhibit floor at the Jefferson Convention Center in Birmingham, AL. Fall trends were showcased on
Time is running out for stylists to enter Empire Education Group’s “Become the Next Master of Beauty” contest. More than 250 beauty professionals have entered the online contest, and one lucky winner will receive $10,000, a high-end education p
Goldwell has announced that top educator and celebrity stylist Nick Arrojo is endorsing Goldwell color products and using them exclusively in his Arrojo Studio in Manhattan, as well as at trade shows and events, including a special presentation a
Celebrity hairstylist Nick Arrojo is hitting the road this summer to host a series of free educational events for salon professionals. The events will feature live model demonstrations by Arrojo as well as trend and style presentations. It is also an
We’ve been at IBS New York for the past few days. There are tons of fun products to check out, in addition to great classes and Main Stage performances. Here is a sampling from day 1!
Using his own award-winning business model, industry authority Nick Arrojo will launch the Arrojo Ambassadors program on March 1, 2010. By becoming an Arrojo Ambassador partner, salons nationwide will be entitled to retail Arrojo’s signature haircare
International Beauty Show (IBS) New York, presented by American Salon, starts THIS Sunday, April 26! Register now for access to amazing artists and educatorsâ€”including Kim Vo, Christo, Orlando Pita, Nick Arrojo, Sh
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...