Vogue and CFDA’s much-anticipated Fashion’s Night Out (FNO) returned for a second year with more stores, parties, celebrities and freebies for eager shoppers in New York City and around the world. Beauty companies including Aveda, Wella Professional and Three Custom Color Specialists each hosted unique events in Manhattan. Wella Professional brought runway looks straight to [...]
Redken’s Golden Anniversary celebrations continue with a cut-a-thon to benefit City of Hope at The Redken Exchange in New York City. Redken stylists from across the country will travel to Manhattan for the event September 30 to give a hair pamperin
Dermalogica Academy hosted a grand opening celebration for the brand’s first undergraduate education facility with Step Up Women’s Network in New York City July 28. Actress Kelly Rutherford and Executive Director of Step Up Jenni Luke joined
Sebastian Professional Stylist Thomas Dunkin crafted a voluminous rocker-chic ‘do on Lucy Punch for the Dinner for Schmucks premiere in New York City July 19. Dunkin shares step-by-step how to achieve the look: 1. Apply a liberal amount of Sebast
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...