Ken Kassidy, advocate and spokesperson for the salon and spa industry, passed away on October 11. His 40-year career included roles such as licensed hair designer, salon owner, educator, consultant and owner of Kassidy’s Salon Management Consultants. His company offered seminars, videos, and guidance on front desk operations, retail programs, booth rental structures, legal structures, [...]
The Professional Beauty Association/National Cosmetology Association invite stylists and salons to participate in their annual ‘Dining for Change’ fundraiser in October. The event encourages salon and spa professionals to unite throughout the month o
This March, the National Cosmetology Association (NCA) encourages beauty professionals to wine, dine and network over a meal by hosting a Dining For Change event in their hometown that will help make a difference in the lives of those impacted
With October just around the corner, Look Good… Feel Better is launching a new in-salon awarness campaign for Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October. Now in its 20th year, the beauty industry’s flagship charity was created in 1989 to help
This Thursday, October 2, salons and spas across the country are taking part in Girls Night Out to Cut Out Domestic Abuse (GNO), a kick-off to Octoberâ€™s Domestic Violence Awareness Month. These 100-percent volunteer led, zero-budget fundraiser
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...