Frank Gironda Salon and Day Spa, a Pureology salon in Naperville, IL, partnered with its neighbor, Zanos Salon, to raise awareness about ovarian cancer by holding a contest that raised $2,000 for the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition (NOCC). The salons competed in a friendly nine-week contest to increase their sales in Pureology hair products, and [...]
Aligning your salon or brand with a charity not only benefits the charity, but also benefits salons and stylists in many ways. Salons can host fundraising events for clients and encourage them to bring a friend to help increase new business or invest
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...