Come October, salons are getting on board to help spread awareness and raise money for breast cancer, which is the leading cancer among women in the United States. Get ready to show your support by stocking your retail area and equipping your salon with these limited-edition products and tools, from manufacturers who are committing a [...]
Beauty companies across the United States are gearing up to fight breast cancer during Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October by donating proceeds from the sale of limited-edition products to a variety of treatment and research charities. Pink is i
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...