The Paul Mitchell Schools’ 9th annual FUNraising charity raised $2.5 million this year, bringing their nine-year total to more than $8.5 million. Each year, students and staff from the nationwide network’s 100 cosmetology schools spend three months fundraising for selected charities by raising $5–10 at a time with grassroots activities like cut-a-thons, hair shows and [...]
As the annual FUNraising campaign comes to a close, Paul Mitchell Schools are planning a celebration that will feature Grammy Award nominee Natasha Bedingfield, Happily Divorced co-star Tichina Arnold, as well as other celebrities including Betty
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...