She may have been dressed down to play a frumpy social worker in Precious, but for the movie’s LA premiere, Mariah Carey was all about old Hollywood glamor. Her head-turning hairstyle was created by celebrity stylist Robert Vetica, who used Moroccanoil Treatment to achieve a polished look with aÂ low side part and cascading curls.Â Â Here’s [...]
The doo.Ri spring ’10 collection, shown at Bryant Park, featured a color palette in shades of gray with pops of blue and pinks and fabrics ranging from silk to jersey to tulle. To complement the collection, lead stylist for Moroccanoil Orlando Pita c
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...