I look forward to the Nanette Lepore show each season because she’s one of my favorite designers and I always love the way she works with the hair, makeup and nail teams to perfectly complement her collections. The fall line featured lots of Renaissance-inspired rich colors and luxurious fabrics that moved beautifully down the runway [...]
Derek Lam’s rugged fall ’10 collection was a modern take on the wild West, with an earthy color palette and lot’s of leather, boots and fur seen in the looks. To balance out the menswear-influenced clothing, lead stylist for Moroccanoil Orlando Pita
Inspired by Nico of the Velvet Underground, Erin Fetherston’s Fall 2010 Collection brought together bohemian styles with rock’n'roll tailoring. Odile Gilbert for Moroccanoil followed that lead and gave all of the models long, straight hair with drama
Shown beneath the tents at Bryant Park, Herve Leger’s sophistication-meets-urban-edge Fall 2010 Collection was beautifully complemented by natural, free-flowing “undone ponytails,” styled by Bob Recine for Moroccanoil. He used one product—Luminous
At this morning’s Carolina Herrera show, Orlando Pita abandoned his usual updos and opted for simple, straight hair with a side part and a little lift. Pita prepped the hair with Moroccanoil Styling Cream throughout the entire head and Oil Treatmen
Yesterday I headed to Milk Studios and made my way backstage at L.A.M.B, where lead stylist for Moroccanoil Danilo was creating beautiful 1930s-inspired wavy hair with bangs to complement Gwen Stefani’s edgy fashions. Danilo applied Moroccanoil Hydra
Several celebrity stylists used Moroccanoil products to get stars looking glamorous for the 52nd-annual Grammy Awards. Here’s how they did it: Jennifer Lopez, styled by Robert Vetica For Jennifer Lopez’s 70′s-inspired hair, featuring lots of vo
Grammy night was thrice-as-nice for Moroccanoil, which contributed products to the Official Grammy Gift Lounge and the Official Grammy Gift Bag and created the gift passed out at the Grammy Celebration Official After-Party. All of the presenters, nom
For Marion Cotillard’s Golden Globes hair, Robert Vetica wanted to give her a style that would complement her elegant yet slightly risqué Dior gown. “I wanted a look that was glamorous, but with an edge,” Vetica said. “I was inspired by the rock ‘
January Jones is known for her amazing retro style as Betty Draper on Mad Men, but for the Golden Globes, she walked the red carpet with a daring and modern look. Taking inspiration from Jones’ dramatic Lanvin gown, celebrity stylist Mark Townsend cr
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...