The Millennium Experience 2012, formally known as the Millennium User Group Conference, will be celebrating its 25th anniversary with featured celebrity guests Tabatha Coffey, Ted Gibson, Takashi Kitamura, TheSalonGuy and Robert Cromeans. From June 24th -26th 2012, the exclusive conference will include educational workshops, hair shows and the opportunity to network with other industry professionals. [...]
Millennium Salon Software was featured on Season 3 episode 8 of The T.O. Show on VH1. T.O. Cutz Barbershop is owned by NFL wide receiver Terrell (T.O.) Owens, and barber Vinco “Peter” Bethel. Born in the Bahamas, Bethel is considered one of the U.S.’
Angela & Amber Cope are twin sisters and successful hairstylists who recently made history when they became the first twins to ever race in a NASCAR Nationwide Series in May. However, their dreams of becoming the best female racers in NASCAR almo
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...