Mila Kunis followed the yellow brick road to the London premiere of the Oz the Great and Powerful wearing a ruffled Alexander McQueen dress. Balancing the volume in the actress’ gown, celebrity stylist Mara Roszak created sleek tresses using Moroccanoil products. Create the Look: Prep damp hair from the ends up with Moroccanoil Treatment and [...]
Leonor Greyl has been showcasing a series of how-to videos on its YouTube channel throughout the awards season. Today’s new “episodes” focus on looks from last night’s Academy Awards. Celeb stylist Creighton Bowman demonstrates how he created Best Su
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...