Leonor Greyl has been showcasing a series of how-to videos on its YouTube channel throughout the awards season. Today’s new “episodes” focus on looks from last night’s Academy Awards. Celeb stylist Creighton Bowman demonstrates how he created Best Supporting Actress winner Melissa Leo’s loose updo for the red carpet and shows how to get Mila [...]
Melissa Leo, who won Best Supporting Actress for her role in The Fighter, turned heads on the red carpet with her elegant updo by celebrity stylist Creighton Bowman. To achieve her look, Bowman started by applying René Furterer Modeling Paste at the
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...