Matter of Trust’s Hair Clippings for Oil Spills program has received overwhelming support, with numerous hair donations from salons across the country pouring in. But according to Matt White and Andrew Pietz, founders of hairstylist education website cutoutsidetheline.com, there is more that can be done to help. White and Pietz plan to donate half of [...]
In response to the recent oil spill catastrophe in the Gulf of Mexico, the nonprofit organization Matter of Trust is collecting hair clippings from salons to help contain the spill. The clippings will be used to make hair booms, which are tubes made
Going along with Pravanaâ€™s tips to â€œgreenâ€ your salon, you can also take ideas from Selah Salon Lounge in White Plains, NY, which recently received an eco-friendly makeover on the Planet Green show Wa$ted. One of the first s
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...